Fision AG operates an online platform which allows individuals to store and maintain personal information about body dimensions and personal preferences. The collected information is used by Fision AG to support the individuals with the selection of suitable products based on the individual’s body dimensions, as well as to support manufacturers and distributors to better align their products to customers’ demands.
2. Acceptance and consent
(1) By accepting this data use agreement (the DUA) you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the DUA and you expressly consent to the collection, use and processing of your data as set forth in this DUA.
(2) Generally, you need to be 16 years or older to use our products and services. If you are younger than 16 years and want to use our products and services, please send an email to email@example.com. This allows us to obtain approval of your legal guardian.
(3) We collect and process the data provided by you in relation to your use of our website and services only with due regard for the applicable Swiss data protection legislation and in compliance with the following principles.
(4) The DUA is available to view on the website of Fision AG using the link “https://fision-technologies.com/dua_en.php” at all times. You have to accept the DUA as part of the General Terms and Conditions (the GTC) of Fision AG before using the services provided by Fision AG.
3. Collecting of personal data
(1) Personal data refers to all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural or legal person, such as its name, address, e-mail, etc.
(2) We collect and process personal data which you disclose by using the services on the Fision website or which are created by using the service of Fision AG. Such data may be your login information (mandatory fields on the registration form) or additional information on a voluntary basis, analysed body dimensions and other information about type and size of apparel etc. Furthermore, public data accessible to any website or application, such as for example date and time of access, your device’s IP address, the URL from which you have accessed the website, transmitted data volume, information on type and version of the operating system and browser you are using, and anonymous identifiers such as IDFA and GAID, may be logged.
(3) If you disclose data pertaining to third parties to Fision AG, you are responsible for the approval of the concerned data subjects and for the accuracy of the information provided.
4. Purposes of the data processing
(1) Fision AG has the right to process your data for the following purposes:
to permit and facilitate the performance of the services (as set forth in Sec. 1 above) on the Fision platform;
to communicate with you regarding our services, accounts, programmes;
to post your comments or statements on our website, but only in such a way that the comment does not directly identify you;
to maintain and improve our websites and the services we offer;
to detect, prevent or investigate security breaches or fraud;
to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
5. Disclosure of the collected data
(1) We may disclose your data in the following circumstances:
When disclosing data helps us protect lawful interests – We may disclose your data if such disclosure is required by law, if the disclosure is necessary to enforce our DUA or policies or if the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property or safety of Fision AG or our customers or partners;
If you post information on a blog or forum (if any) or another public part of our website, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our websites, including your post information and your user name.
For the operation of the website, the processing of services, the dispatch of our newsletter, etc., we may involve service providers or other third persons. These service providers or other persons will process your personal data on our behalf for the above-mentioned purposes only and by adhering to required security measures.
Personal data may only be disclosed abroad if the respective foreign laws guarantee that the security of your personality rights is adequately protected. If adequate protection cannot be guaranteed, we will obtain your consent on a case-by-case basis.
Fision AG may process personal data for purposes not relating to a specific person, in particular for the purpose of statistics. The statistics will be disclosed to third persons in such a manner that you may not be identified.
7. Storing of your data
(1) The data you provide us with is stored and processed on servers owned by Fision AG in Switzerland and/or the EU. Regardless of the company or the person that processes your data and where they are processed, we will take steps to protect your data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and this DUA.
8. Security of your data
(1) Fision AG protects your data using technical, physical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your data in compliance with statutory requirements.
(2) In particular, Fision AG protects the website and all other systems in an appropriate manner by means of technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or divulgence of data by unauthorized third parties. Unfortunately, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and Fision AG shall be liable for any damage suffered resulting from loss of data, misuse of data, unauthorized access to, disclosure or modifications of your data caused through gross negligence or intent.
9. Deleting your account
(1) You can delete your account at any time by sending an informal message to “firstname.lastname@example.org” from the account you have registered with. We will retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only for as long as necessary to fulfill business or statutory requirements.
(2) Contributions you have made publicly available via the Fision platform (for example on a blog or forum, if any) prior to leaving shall also remain visible following deletion of the account – however no name will be shown and a message will appear stating that the user who submitted the contribution is no longer registered.
10. Right to information and correction of data
(1) You have the right of information and/or correction of your data, pursuant to statutory provisions. A request for access or correction is to be sent in writing or via e-mail, accompanied by a copy of a document identifying you, to the following address:
Fision AG Regina-Kägi-Strasse 11 CH-8050 Zurich Switzerland email@example.com
11. Changes to the DUA
(1) This DUA may be changed at any time. A change will be shown to you and submitted for your acceptance when you log in. If you do not consent to the amended DUA, you may no longer use the services of Fision AG.
1. What is a Cookie?
2. Types of Cookies
There are two different types of cookies - session cookies and persistent cookies. If a cookie does not contain an specific expiration date, it is considered a session cookie. Session cookies are stored in memory and never written to your device's hard drive. When the browser closes, the cookie is permanently lost from this point on. If the cookie contains a specific expiration date, it is considered a persistent cookie. On the date specified in the expiration, the cookie will be removed from the disk. Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are sometimes called "first party cookies" while cookies placed by third parties are referred to "third party cookies".
3. Which Cookies do We Use?
When visiting the Fision website, cookies will be set in your browser by Fision and third parties: (1) essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, (2) third party cookies from Google Analytics to report usage statistics.
4. Changing Your Cookie Preferences
To limit the cookies set in your browser, please have a look at the steps described below.
You may change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and/or to reject new cookies. To find out more about how to change your browser settings please visit the help pages of your browser:
Third party opt-outs
Certain third parties provide ways to opt out of advertising cookies across multiple sites. You can learn more by visiting the sites of the Network Advertising Initiative (https://optout.networkadvertising.org) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (https://www.aboutads.info). In addition, there are third party plug-ins and apps that help manage cookies.
Google Analytics cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
8050 Zurich (Switzerland)
© Fision AG 2018 – all rights reserved